- Content Type
General Information on Studying in UK Whether you are enthusiastic about in studying in UK or are mildly interested, these lessons will be extremely handy! Just go thru' them and discover the fasc...
To apply as a student under tier 4, you must have an approved education provider. All education providers who want to provide courses for international students need a license from the UK Border Agency. Once they get a license, they are added to the tier 4 register of sponsors. Your approved education provider will give you a visa letter which is an official and unconditional offer of a place on a course of study. The letter should confirm your acceptance to study at that institution. It should have the following information:
1. Student's name, nationality and address in country of present residence;
2. The sponsor's license number;
3. Course title;
4. Course start date;
5. Expected course end date;
6. The list of documents used by the sponsor to assess academic ability to complete the course
7. Student's passport number.
8. Maintenance funds
You need to make sure that you have sufficient maintenance funds to finance your studies. The money that you need includes course fees and monthly living costs. The monthly living costs needed depends on the location where you are studying.
Refer to UK Visa process
Following documents will be accepted as an evidence:
1. Personal bank or building society statements;
2. Savings account/building society pass book/s;
3. Letter from your bank or building society
4. Letter from a financial institution regulated by the home regulator (official regulatory body for the country in which the institution operates and the funds are located) confirming funds or loan.
1. Personal bank or building society statements This should include:
2. Savings account/building society pass books
3. Letter from a bank confirming funds
4. Letter from a regulated financial institution confirming funds or loan
Ad hoc bank statements printed on the bank's letterhead are allowed as evidence, but not if they are mini-statements from cash points. If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account they must have all of the details. You will also need to send a supporting letter from your bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements provided. An electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank will be accepted. This stamp should appear on every page of the statement.
The Current student Visa fee is 145. For details on how to pay fee contact your nearest "visa application centre" http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/wheretoapply/
Image Credit : rmagahiz
The UK is one of the top higher education destinations for students around the world. Find the schools that you qualify for here!